Project Completeness 100%
CCTV system & network infrastructure for Raban AL Safina &Siemens Factory
this is one of the projects in the field of protection that has ever implemented by our company. The main objective of this project is to protect important places within the Raban Al Safina &Siemens factory which covers an area of (100,000) M2 in Al-Najaf city with precision controlled, high efficiency cameras, and to combine those cameras with the entry and exit of site personnel. This system need to be able to process more than one point simultaneously with both intranet and Internet services. We used the latest technology on this site, including fiber-optic technology, wireless technology, and voice over IP technology, and connected this site with other sites belonging to the company. This way, the main company can still maintain control over the site.
Our goals for this project were to:
- Provide surveillance cameras (both fixed and mobile, and thermal based) that were fully controllable on site.
- Provide protection for the site's private networks with integrated solutions.
- Provide the latest communication technologies, including simultaneous processing (both wired and wireless) of different locations within the company
- Provide a backup link to connect these cameras in case the main one goes down.
- Provide integrated solutions for the linking of multiple systems, and provide for the control of any of these systems by the main company on and off-site
- Provide a range of advanced solutions to protect vital data and information through the representation of a number of prominent international institutions who specialize in software development solutions.
- Provide solutions for increasing poor and difficulty communication by installing Voice over IP technology. This way, anyone can call among each site and internationally.
- Provide protection and hardware system to monitor the entry and exit of staff within the site, increasing overall safety.
To accomplish these goals, we did the following:
- Use the latest available hardware and various international sources at our disposal.
- Use the latest types of fixed, mobile and thermal cameras. Each camera is placed in a form to cover all parts of project, and each camera will connect with a main link and secondary link. In case there's a problem with the main link, the secondary link will work automatically.
- Use of Voice over IP technology and link it with other company sites both internally and externally, while still allowing for control by the main company.
- Process each part within the site with intranet and Internet service, and connect these parts with other company sites through VPN technology.
- Connect nearby cameras with UTP cables and remote cameras with wireless devices or fiber optic cables according various to site requirements, along with a backup link for every single camera.
- Provide a range of advanced solutions to protect vital data and information via the representation of a number of prominent international institutions who specialize in the development of software solutions.
- Solved the problem of poor and difficulty communication by using Voice over IP technology, which now allows for everyone to call locally and internationally.
- Provided protection and hardware system to monitor the entry and exit of staff, increasing overall safety.
The team for this project is a variety of experts all specializing in different fields, including network engineers, telecommunications engineers, computer engineers, electrical engineers, and technician workers. This staff was able to accomplish their objective by dividing into three parts, including a parts work team, a problem solving team, and a development team