WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Web application are dynamic web sites combined with server side programming which provide functionalities such as interacting with users, connecting to back –end database and generating results to browsers
We always aim to build a web apps exactly to the client’s imagination, one that fulfills their needs. To achieve such perfection, we pay dedicated attention soaked in the essence of your business. To realize such a professional artwork, we follow below mentioned steps to ensure you have a precise end-product:
- Requirements elicitation
- In-depth business analysis
- Planning, discussion and gaining approval
- Continuous work iterations keep you updated throughout the process
- Test run the app on your server (Optional)
- App deployment
- App maintenance
There are two main categories of coding, scripting and programming for creating Web Applications:
- Client Side Scripting / Coding - Client Side Scripting is the type of code that is executed or interpreted by browsers.
- Client Side Scripting is generally viewable by any visitor to a site (from the view menu click on "View Source" to view the source code).
Below are some common Client Side Scripting technologies:
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Server Side Scripting / Coding - Server Side Scripting is the type of code that is executed or interpreted by the web server.
- Server Side Scripting is not viewable or accessible by any visitor or general public.
Below are the common Server Side Scripting technologies:
- PHP (very common Server Side Scripting language - Linux / Unix based Open Source - free redistribution, usually combines with MySQL database)
- Zend Framework (PHP's Object Oriented Web Application Framework)
- ASP (Microsoft Web Server (IIS) Scripting language)
- ASP.NET (Microsoft's Web Application Framework - successor of ASP)
- ColdFusion (Adobe's Web Application Framework)
- Ruby on Rails (Ruby programming's Web Application Framework - free redistribution)
- Perl (general purpose high-level programming language and Server Side Scripting Language - free redistribution - lost its popularity to PHP)
- Python (general purpose high-level programming language and Server Side Scripting language - free redistribution)